Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mock Draft 3.0 and Top 10 rankings at each position

Just a quick note that I will be broadcasting during the draft LIVE from Christian’s Tailgate in the Heights.� If you can’t make it out there, you can listen on 790AM in Houston, online at Sports790.com or on the IHeartRadio app for smartphones. Here is a sampling from my draft guide that is available at TheSidelineView.com.� It’s a little too long to be posting the entire thing over here.� In my draft guide I have player evaluations, a three-round mock draft, team needs, extensive player rankings including round grades, my Top 200 prospects, an article entitled “Thinking Like an NFL Scout” which tells you what the scouts look for and [...]

5 yr fixed rate mortgage current mortgage rates arizona pre approved credit cards for bad credit

No comments:

Post a Comment